Dear Charm House: Thank you for your comment - no, I don't see any white specks. However, another tomato plant that is green has red bugs on it. The tomatoes on my plants are delicious though!
Hey Kimberly, I'm not an expert but it almost looks like the yellow leaves signal too much water. Tomato plants like to dry out a bit. I never have much luck with my tomatoes when I plant them in pots. My dad always says too much water and they all go to vine.....let up on the water and the tomatoes will get big and ripen. Also, full sun? Have a wonderful week! xo
I think it's the pot. I hear your quite a ceramist. Maybe you should ditch these pots and make your own? You could sell them on Ebay? haha BTW, the red bugs might be lady bugs, those are good, but not to eat.
Popular posts from this blog
My little Pumpkin Patch I'm listing a few of my favorite pumpkins for purchase. Visit my etsy shop to claim yours!
I hate, and I don't like to use the "h" word but I, hate bagless vacuum cleaners. My husband is convinced this is better. But, he never cleans them so why would he care? Who likes this idea of fooling with the cup to empty the dust and dirt which inevitably flies in your face. There are always at least two filters to clean. You have to manually clean the second sponge filter and let it dry before you can use it again. Who likes to do this? What happened to the bag vacuum cleaners? They were great. They were cleaner. They were easy. There was just one bag. Bring back the bag vacuum cleaners!! Who likes to clean a bagless?
Comments
So sad to see a tomato vine suffering...
Hugs,
Yvette
http://yardener.com/YardenersPlantHelper/VegetableGardening/VegetableFiles/Tomatoes/ProblemsofTomatoes
You could sell them on Ebay?
haha
BTW, the red bugs might be lady bugs, those are good, but not to eat.