Apron of the Day

I made this fun and fabulous apron from 100% cotton fabric with ball fringe at the bottom, a ruffle and decorative trim at the pocket to coordinate with the brown, green, red and tan colors in the print. I folded the edge of the apron in so you could see that this apron is also fully lined, so you can turn it around for a completely different and fresh look. The picture doesn't reveal this, but there is a slight scallop to the top of the waistband and to the bottom edge of the apron, as well. I will be listing this apron in my Etsy shop if you are interested.

For a better look at the style of this apron, refer to the Apron of the Day, above.

Comments

Tandra said…
Hey kim! I hope this post goes thru! Ive tried twice now!
I LOVE your aprons!!! Gorgeous!
I almost joined that apron swap, then chickened out at th elast minute! lol
Lucky you th eapron you got! Sooo pretty!!

Popular posts from this blog