#1


My French Bee Collections are now in progress! Here is my first apron creation and soon I'll open my Etsy shop. What do you think?

This apron is fully lined with coordinating fabric as you can see at the hem. The fabric is a very soft 100% cotton in yellows, pinks and plums. I think it has a vintage look to it.

As you can see, there are ties at the waist and neck, one lined pocket in front and a cute feminine ruffle at the bottom. There is a slight v-neckline cut.

Double click on the picture for a close-up. I can see I have to improve my photography skills in order to give you a good picture.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lovely! Is there a link to your store?? Or am I being blind?? :D
Tandra said…
SUPER CUTE Kim!!!
You should have a real -life model for the aprons!!
Patricia would be good!!
Felicia said…
Groovy apron. Best of luck wiht your shop!
patricia said…
Yeah, I want to model the saran wrap one!! ;)
Super cute!

Popular posts from this blog