Stitchings: Aprons, purses, bags, totes, pillows, and fun accessories
It's Heart Month
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I Love Hearts!
I wonder how many I actually have. I'll see if I can find a different one for each day to show you. Today, I'm showing my keychain with two hearts. How many hearts can you find in your home?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
My little Pumpkin Patch I'm listing a few of my favorite pumpkins for purchase. Visit my etsy shop to claim yours!
I hate, and I don't like to use the "h" word but I, hate bagless vacuum cleaners. My husband is convinced this is better. But, he never cleans them so why would he care? Who likes this idea of fooling with the cup to empty the dust and dirt which inevitably flies in your face. There are always at least two filters to clean. You have to manually clean the second sponge filter and let it dry before you can use it again. Who likes to do this? What happened to the bag vacuum cleaners? They were great. They were cleaner. They were easy. There was just one bag. Bring back the bag vacuum cleaners!! Who likes to clean a bagless?
Comments